Monday 16 April 2018

Day 1705

Day 1705;

As my BMI for today was 19.71, steps 11,499, 861 kcal and 7.45 km. But then I had done a little cycle which was to a place then it was a little walk back.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, apple and pear.
Lunch: carrot soup and chocolate chipped shortbread.
Dinner: turkey, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, Lucozade sport (raspberry) 
Snacks: some of my chocolate box.

So this morning I have gone on a cycle, to the place where Mich’s tandem came from, then we walked back to the house. Then I had my snacks then I am thinking that I was watching some more of Arrow before lunch, but I’m also thinking that I went on the treadmill. Then I am thinking that it was going to the gym after lunch, it was my usual gym session, I started off with a little lateral training which continued with a load of weight machines before I ended up on the exercise bike.

In Arrow the parkour is very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment