Saturday 28 April 2018

Day 1717

Day 1717;

According to Wii Fit my BMI was 20.05, my steps were 4196, I had burned off 621 kcal  and I had walked 2.72 km.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and Victoria sponge cake.
Dinner: sausage casarole, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, runner beans, potatoes, strawberries, banana, pear and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and hot chocolate.

So this morning I had another boccia game, we won it which I found to be a shock, and I was our teams captain, at least for the first three ends which we won, 0-1 0-3 0-1, so we were at 0-5 at half time in the game then we switched our players and we lost the fourth and sixth ends, 2-0 1-0, but the team won the fifth end, 0-1, which made the score 3-6 so we won our second match ever. Not that the game was our second match ever, but it was our second match that the team has won ever, as last season we lost all of our matches.

Then we went to watch the football this afternoon, but the result wasn’t as triumphant. It wasn’t as bad as recent form I remember reporting, as it was a goalless draw, 0-0. But it was a much better performance than the performances I’ve seen so far this season, that I can remember that is. It’s just the end product, or rather the fact that the team that I support has none, at least no longer.

Also today I have watched some more of Arrow, it’s really starting to get intriguing with all the stuff about Armageddon.

No comments:

Post a Comment