Wednesday 11 April 2018

Day 1700

Day 1700;

My BMI was 19.62 for today, I had taken 15,260 steps, I had burned 1312 kcal and I had walked 9.88 km, apparently today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: beef sandwich and chocolate cake.
Dinner: pie, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

But today I have heard about Liverpool beating Manchester City twice in about the space of a week. Which is an achievement apparently, as Manchester City has been the best team in the Premier League this season. But they have lost their last 3 games, which from a team that didn’t look beatable at the start of the season, with them breaking the record for most games won in a row (in the Premier League) earlier on in the season, now could we be seeing the greatest upset in footballing history, probably not but it’s nice to speculate.

Now the distance that I have walked today that I have stated above came from my Wii fit meter, but on the treadmill today I’d apparently walked 10.32 km according to my watch the treadmill I’m thinking would have said something like 11 km by the time I had finished on it, as I was moving at about 6 km/h (so 1 km every 10 minutes) and I stopped walking at about 110 minutes.

So what else have I done today? I’m sure there was actually something that I have done today... now that was it, I’ve watched the final episode of Game of Thrones series seven. Which was pretty good to be honest, especially as the undeaded dragon destroyed the wall, John snow should have burnt the corpse of the dragon while he had the chance, but now the land of the living haven’t got a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment