Saturday 7 April 2018

Day 1696

Day 1696;

BMI was 19.98, steps were 8122, I burned off 906 kcal and I walked 5 .26 km today, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese sausage omelette, apple, orange and banana.
Dinner: forgot, broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, hot chocolate and water.

Today has been a disappointing day, as I played a bit of boccia this morning and I lost. Then I went to watch the football team that I support lose another game, and what’s worse is that I only have managed to do 8122 steps today, pitiful just pitiful.

Today I saw Manchester United beat Manchester City in the Premier League, but this time the light blue side started the game and they apparently outplayed Manchester United for the first half, they could have had 6 goals apparently, but the Man U goalkeeper kept the ball out of the back of the net for the majority of chances, but Man City still managed to score 2, but it was during the second half that I was listening to the match. As I had only seen the score from the first half on my iPad so I thought that Man U was struggling to find their way in the match, then I heard Paul score his first, of the game, and I hadn’t even realised that the game had started again until Paul scored his second of the game, which levelled the game up at 2-2, then the game was being played end to end, and Man U got another goal. Which delayed the Manchester City’s celebration for winning the league, but for how long we don’t know. But it was the second game that Man C has lost in a row, as they lost to Liverpool in the Champions League last time they played of which they’ve still got a 3 goal deficit to overcome to keep their hopes alive in that competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment