Wednesday 28 February 2018

Day1658

Day1658;

My BMI was 19.71, today my step count was 37,665. the number of calories that I had burnt off were 1475 kcal and the distance I have walked today is apparently 24.39 km.


Breakfast: cereal, orange and banana.

Lunch: cheese omelette and something.
Dinner:chicken, peas, croquet potatoes and lemon cheese cake.
Drinks: milk, ginger beer, hot chocolate and fruit juice.
Snacks: some more of my advent calendar chocolate.


Now this morning I heard a song which puzzled me quite a bit, I’ll explain how it’s the song with the lyrics: don’t put your blame on me, it’s got a man singing, the song 

]What is he talking about, who put what blame on you? It wasn’t me that put any blame on you, are you a man with a guilty conscience? Now I know exactly where the blame for my actions lies, like I know that the road traffic accident that left me disabled was my own fault I ain’t blaming anyone else for it, sure it wouldn’t have happened if there hadn’t been any cars on the road but that isn’t how things happened, as what happened was I had crossed the road and I don’t know why I decided to step backwards but I appeared to have done that and in doing that I managed to get myself catapulted across the road on to the of another car successfully writing off two cars, so a score would be me 2 cars 1, if I was bothered about keeping score. So that’s who I blame for that instance, not you, don’t flatter yourself.

Now today I was doing my first hour jog when Mich disturbed me getting me to go to do the shopping with him, then it was about the time that I was going for another Jog when Mich disturbed me again but this time we only had to pick up some money from the bank before going home to eat our dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment