Tuesday 6 February 2018

Day 1635

Day 1635;

I don’t know what my BMI was for today as it was the third day of my Italian adventure.

Breakfast: ham in croissant and chocolate cake.
Lunch: margarita pizza and apple thingamajig.
Dinner: another other 4 course meal but this time the main was rabbit which tasted suspiciously like chicken.
Drinks: fruit juice and lemonade.

This morning I did 100 crunches and by the time I had finished skiing for the day I had only stepped about 3500 times.

Today I took out a slope marker I’m not sure how it happened as I was skiing along suddenly my left ski must have hit something under the snow as it went flying off and before I knew what was going on I was lead on the slope with only my right ski on


But rabbit tastes quite a bit like chicken, it tastes more like chicken than those McDonald’s chicken nuggets, I know it’s not hard due to the amount of salt they put on them, but anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment