Friday 2 February 2018

Day 1631

Day 1631;

My BMI was 19.72, I had done 12,167 steps, I had burned off 1110 kcal and I had apparently walked 7.88 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: cheese omelette and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, broccoli, potatoes and vanilla cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.

So today I have been out to the gym and I have been out to GM’s house. At the gym I did another one hour twelve minutes cycle. 

I have forgotten what I have done, other than gym and GM’s house.

30 press-ups,
50 press-ups,
31 press-ups,
50 sit-ups,
50 sit-ups,


But I will be leaving this good old country, or as commonly known, well it was going back a few years, of Blighty, which isn’t really a country, it’s more like England+ a couple of stragglers tagging along for the ride. Even if the Scottish don’t seem to like it, but they still voted to remain part of the Union of 3 and a part of a country, when they had their chance to split. So why, just why?

No comments:

Post a Comment