Saturday 10 February 2018

Day 1639

Day 1639;

Now today was the sixth day of the ski trip, seventh day since I had left my home, and it’s the final day of skiing.

Breakfast: croissant, biscuits and an orange.
Lunch: tartufle, like pasta covered in cheese and ham.
Dinner: a 4 course Italian meal.
Drinks: fruit juice, Fanta and water.
Snacks: cereal bars.

Today I have woke up only two hours early from what I can remember. 


Now today I thought that I was supposed to be getting up early for the slopes as they are going to get properly busy today. As they were manically busy today, for the most part. The only times when they weren’t there were when we had just finished our lunch and on the run up to black 8, which was a nice little piece of slope but it was a bit steep.

No comments:

Post a Comment