Monday 5 February 2018

Day 1634

Day 1634;

Second day of my holiday in Italy. Which means no body test. My steps were also low today, as I had only managed to get about 4400 steps by the time that I had finished skiing today.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: chips and alpen energy bars.
Dinner: another Italian 4 course meal.
Drinks: fruit juice, 7 up and water.

As I woke up this morning I got myself dressed into my skiing under garments which is literally boxers, socks, thermal trousers, thermal top, ski socks. Then I had to put on my Salopettes. Before rushing my way to the boot room, for the ski boots as we were late, apparently, by the time that we had got on our ski boots and we had arrived outside there was only one skier from our group, it was the one and so far only one legged skier that I know. I prefer skiing in her group as she is the only other skier that I can recognise easily, so therefore it’s more difficult to get lost. So a completely selfish reason.

But then my skiing I learnt that it’s better not to do hockey stop turns, as it’s apparently a waste of energy and I’ve got to be more patient with my turns. I know that on a mountain but on an inside slope which is what I’m used to it’s just not practical. But I know that what I have just done is made up an excuse, so if you’re reading this discount the message.


Then after dinner I had a shower and then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment