Tuesday 27 February 2018

Day 1657

Day 1657;

By the time of my body test I was at 19.8, steps 22,056, I had burnt 1131 kcal and I had walked 14.28 km.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, grapes and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and a Bakewell slice.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise with cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.
Snacks: advent calendar chocolate.

Today I have done 4 little jogs around the house that I live in, I think. The first that I did was a 30 minute jog which I did when I was still waiting for the time to arrive at lunch time, as I was hungry. Then the second one I did today was an hour jog of which I can't exactly remember why I stopped it at 60 minutes, was it because I got slightly bored by the receptive nature of putting one foot in front of the other at an accelerated rate, or was it as I heard Allergy stirring upstairs? Anyway that was my first 2 jogs of the day, but for my second 2 jogs of the day I first did another 30 minute jog, then I did my body test before finally, just now in fact, I did another hour jog. Which got me up to a grand total of 34,038 steps for yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment