Sunday 4 February 2018

Day 1633

Day 1633;

So today was my first day of not doing a body test for some time. But I know that I had done more than 12,000 steps today, as I checked on my fitness meter.

Breakfast: bacon sandwich.
Lunch: pizza.
Dinner: 4 course Italian meal.
Drinks: milk ,fruit juice and fruit juice with cider.
Snacks! Jelly Babies.

Now I have been leaving the country of my birth, I have had a lazy day today, as I have spent the majority of day sat down in transit to the foreign country of Italy. But then approximately for the complete amount of time I spent standing I spent stepping, as I needed to, too keep me awake, as on the plane I had a long sleep and I had many more smaller sleeps on the coach that I was on for the final bit of my travel.

But yesterday we went to watch the football team that we support play a game, the game was excellent, I think I can remember, as the full time score was 2-0, to the team that we were there to support. The rugby yesterday was also great as those Frogs managed to push the Irish pretty tight in the end. But then today it was England V Italy in Rome, as I was pretty close to the game but I have never actually been to Rome, but still I I watched it on a box.


Then I had a shower at night in order to allow myself more time for me to get ready for skiing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment