Monday 12 February 2018

Day 1641

Day 1641:

19. To 76 was my BMI of today since I have now got my step counter up and running again but I still haven’t got my steps up to a decent amount today, as it was still 8000 odd by the time that I was checking it out.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich.
Dinner: chicken, Yorkshire pudding, broccoli, peas, potato and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and Guinness.

First up today was the surprise as I was confused about where I was this morning, then it was the feeling of comfort that I hadn’t had for the week before then I went downstairs for breakfast I finished my breakfast after a little bit of a long time.

I have done
40 press-ups,
40 sit-ups,

Then I took a break before doing 
40 press-ups,
40 sit-ups,


Then I have gone out for a walk around to my GM’s house. I have returned from it to eat my dinner. And drink a can of Guinness which I thought was very alcoholic 

No comments:

Post a Comment