Wednesday 14 February 2018

Day 1643

Day 1643;

BMI was 19.66, I had walked 16,260 steps, I had burnt 1131 kcal and I walked 10.53 km.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, orange and natural yogurt.
Lunch: cheese omelette and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: turkey, sausage in bacon, roast potatoes, runner beans, peas, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower cheese.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider.

I have had a lazy morning, with me playing on my computer and me wishing Allergy a happy anniversary of her existence, you know the usual shenanigans for this day, I got Allergy a trampoline this year it wasn’t a proper one but instead it was a mini 36 inch “body sculpture” one. Just as she asked me for the other week. I think she’s bounced on it but she still ain’t used the Bounce DVD for it yet. 

Then I ate my lunch and then after lunch I started my little fitness regime. So I did:

30 minutes worth of jogging,
30 press-ups,
Taken a break,
30 press-ups,
 I took another break,
40 press-ups,
Yet another break,
50 sit-ups,
Before removing the wet cloths from behind me, as they were disturbing me.
100 crunches,
Before a slight break to write up what I have just done,
50 sit-ups,
Before taking another break for me to write up all of the fitness stuff that I have done so far today.

Then I did another little bit of jogging around but this time it was slightly longer than 30 minutes of jogging until Allergy got back home and she got back to her bouncing but I even got a go on her trampoline.

Then I had 5 minutes on the rower.

Well that should be the 10,000 steps done, for today at least. 


I’ve got just under 1 and a half hours time until dinner, so I went back downstairs and I started rowing again, but Tini wasn’t best pleased about the fact, as I was going to get myself all sweaty before B arrived, plus she’d already told me to change my top (had she?) anyway I went upstairs to change my top then I came back downstairs for dinner which was awesome as I had my complete 5 a day all in one meal, I think I may have committed overkill on my 5 a day with a total of 3 fruit that I had for breakfast then it was 2 more I had with lunch in a 500 ml mug of apple juice before the 5 vegetables that I have had for dinner. So that’s 10 out of 5 but I have heard that my fruit juice should only class as 1 because of all the sugar balderdash is what I say to that, it was from a bottle of pure apple juice, so then all that is in it is apple juice. I may have to put some extra effort into cleaning my teeth tonight but anyway I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment