Sunday 11 February 2018

Day 1640

Day 1640;

It was home day today and I think my BMI was 19.79 by the end of today, but my steps and kcal’s burnt off today didn’t count as my fit meter had ran out of battery.

Breakfast: croissant with honey) and biscuits.
Lunch: ham cheese sandwich (white bread).
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: fruit juice, water and milk.

Now today it was the day of my return to Blighty, on this day I had been listening to the radio, hearing Manchester United being beaten by Newcastle, on the radio, 1-0, while I was apparently snoring, my way home.


But I had been having a lazy day today as first it was a coach trip to the airport, then it was a plane trip back to Blighty before finally getting in the car for a drive first to Emu’s home then to Mich’s, and mine, home, where I finally got back and it snowed on us both, which started while we were in the car on the way and it didn’t stop until a bit after we had returned home but it came to naught unlike where we had been for the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment