Tuesday 20 February 2018

Day 1650

Day 1650;

19.57 I think was my BMI for today, but my sleep data was slightly off, I think as it says that I woke up at 7am, which I did (in fact I went downstairs for my breakfast just after) but then when I was eating breakfast, it’s saying that I was still asleep.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: baked beans on toast, porkpie and chocolate cake.
Dinner I’ve forgotten.:
Drinks: milk, fruit juice with lemonade, fruit juice, Lucozade sport (orange) and dandelion burdock.
Snacks: Turkish delight.

Now my watch is telling me that I have done 21,926 steps today, so where do they come from? I think that some come from my 15 minute jog I did this morning. Then I was disturbed by Mich wanting me to go on a walk with him so I did. When we’d got back from our walk we had our lunch, then I went to the gym, today it was the turn of the exercise bike, so I had 30 minutes to peddle 3 hills.

Oh yeah that was it, Wigan Athletic (the football team) managed to beat the premier league leaders in the FA Cup, so no quadruple for Man City, this season. Chelsea only managed to get a draw out of Barcelona, similarly to Tottenham who drew against Juventus. Unlike Liverpool and Man City who managed to beat their opponents in the competition earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment