Tuesday 13 February 2018

Day 1642

Day 1642;

My BMI was 19.72, my number of steps were 10,067, the number of calories I burnt off today were 947 kcal and the distance I had walked was 6.52 km.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and orange.
Lunch: pancakes with lemon and sugar.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken nuggets and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

Now today I have had a boring old lazy day, this is encapsulated by the boccia I have gone to play this afternoon. But as I’m always attempting to better myself, but unfortunately I more often than not fail at the task. Now today I have managed to get my steps up to a decent number, of which I have been thinking about getting another little step counter type thing one which I can use for skiing, cycling and just about any other sport/workout. But it costs a lot of money, but I can afford it with my savings, but it would cost greater than double the amount that I have spent on a gift for a sibling who’s anniversary it is tomorrow, so I’m unsure, of the etiquette.

I have only done 
24 press-ups,
40 sit-ups 

Today.

But the football team that we support actually won a game today.

No comments:

Post a Comment