Thursday 22 February 2018

Day 1652

Day 1652;

BMI was for today 19.62, I had taken 11,923 steps, I had burnt off 910 kcal and I had walked 7.72 km.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries.
Lunch: I can't remember what I had for main but I know that I had porkpie, grapes, strawberries and blackberries with it.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken nuggets, grapes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and water.

Now today I did some more bounce with Allergy, but don't worry the roof is still intact, Allergy was the user of the trampoline, as it is her trampoline. then before that little bounce I started off my daily jog but I had only got to 15 minutes before Allergy came down demanding that I do Bounce with her. So I obliged, Bouncing around in the lounge.

Then later still I went to the gym, for another hour long cycle on the exercise bike, at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment