Sunday 18 February 2018

Day 1647

Day 1647;

19.69 was my BMI for today, I had done 10,930 steps, burned off 989 kcal and I had walked 7.08
 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: beef, sausages in bacon, cauliflower cheese, broccoli, carrots, peas and chocolate cake.
Dinner: I think it was food but but it's all gone now.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (orange).

Now today I have embarrassed Tini, by getting half changed into my pyjamas while B and C was still here, but I didn't see where all of the fuss was coming from, I only did it as I had forgot about the body tests until I had taken my  t-shity off and put it in the wash bin already.

But then my new "toy" I have been using today and today after I had done my body test I decided to go for a little inside run, now after an hour and five minutes I stopped I had done 22,118 steps today so that should mean  that I had done about 11k steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment