Monday 26 February 2018

Day 1656

Day 1656;

Today my BMI was 19.56, my steps were by the time of my body test 24,764, the number of calories I had burnt off were 1406 kcal and the distance I had walked was apparently 16.03 km.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, grapes and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread).
Dinner: pie, carrots, baked potatoe, cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and cider.
Snacks: advent calendar chocolates.

All I did yesterday was lose at boccia, 3 times 7-0 4-2 8-2, but even though I lost all of the games that I played I was one of the happiest people there, it’s funny how two of the people that lost all of our games were the happiest there, I’m typing about Icar and myself, as between the two of us we played 6 games and we lost 6 games. But we were the two happiest people there, at least just before I left, as I had to get home so I could get back out to go skiing.

Then I had another great time at skiing I’ve noticed that I rarely stack it when I’m traveling at speed, as the only three times I stacked it yesterday was when I was attempting to slow myself down, I slammed my ski down into the snow and my right ski came off, then the next time it was my left ski which came off on the button lift, as I had lost my balance on the lift and I pushed down to much on my left ski and it came off, then the third and final stack of the day was just as I was slowing down and I sat down on the slope so I had to pick myself up and get myself back to skiing the rest of the way down, which was simple enough. But while I was there it struck me that the real snow in the Alp’s is a lot smoother to ski on than the snow at the Snow Centre. But the tartiflette is nicer in the Snow Centre, in my opinion.

Now today I have been on 2 separate 1 hour jogs around the house, the first was the longer 1 of the 2, in distance/steps. I have also been to the gym today, but still no going to laff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment