Saturday 3 February 2018

Day 1632

Day 1632;

My BMI was 19.95, my amount of steps were 11,463, the number of calories burnt off were 866 kcal and the distance I walked was apparently 7.42 km.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: tomato soup, bread, chocolate eclair and an egg custard.
Dinner: pie, carrots, broccoli, potatoes and some vanilla cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice,
Snacks: orange, banana and apple.

Now tonight has been the last night that I am going to be able to record my BMI as I am leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, but it should be sometime in about a week.



Now that was sone John Denver, as it says in the title of the video, but first up now I'm jetting off to Italy for a ski tripIt's going to be the furthest I have ever flown on a plane as I have only ever flown to Germany before but that was for a day trip so I flew twice in one day on that day, all those years ago; now it must have been 12 or 13 years ago. But I cannot remember it other than, it was myself and Mich boarding a plane in the morning which left pretty promptly, but our return trip wasn't very good due to the delays, some say that that Geri's are very good at keeping time, not from my experience.

I have just been told that we're about to leave to get on the plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment