Friday 23 February 2018

Day 1653

Day 2653;

Today on Wii fit my BMI was 19.85, I had done 14,838 steps, I had burnt off 1034 kcal  and I had apparently walked 9.61 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: ham, egg, chips, pickle, grapes, orange, banana and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: bread (white), butter, porkpie, pickle and chocolate cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and water.
Snacks: Turkish delight.

Now today I have had banana, apple, orange and grapes for breakfast but I wasn’t allowed to finish them off. I fortunately was allowed to have my fruit for lunch instead, so I probably have managed to get my 5 a day of fruit eaten today, but it’s just my total number of steps that I still have to get in somewhere in this day, as I know that I have gone to the gym today, but I think that only got my steps open to somewhere just over 3,000 I think.

But then I did a load of steps in a bit of walked indoors, as my watch is telling me that I did a 43:27.3 minute walk at 1.91 mile apparently and I had taken 4958 steps. But then I went on an outside walk the walk was only 41:33.9 but it was of a distance of 2.38 miles and I had taken 5042 steps. So that’s my 10,000 steps for today taken up by 2 walks, but the difference in distance that I have walked between the two walks is just unreal, isn’t it? 84 steps equals 0.47 mile, which should make a single step equal upwards of 5 meters, how brilliant would that be for my legs to be long enough to have a stride length of longer than 5 meters I’m thinking that I would probably be on some kind of NBA contract, but I know I am not black and it seems to be like you have to be a giant black man to get noticed by them.

So yeah I know careless talk costs lives, but I also know that I cannot talk, so deal with it...

Plus France beat Italy relatively comfortably in the end, in a rugby union match, which was part of the six nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment