Saturday 24 February 2018

Day 1654

Day 1654;

My BMI was today 20.02, I managed to get my steps up to 12,991, I burned off 1055 kcal and I had walked apparently 8.41 km.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: forgotten, apple, banana, grapes and orange.
Dinner: chicken stew and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, tea, fruit juice and cider.
Snacks: some caramel bites.

This day must have been my laziest, for steps. at least since I got this little watch gadget (toy). As I have literally sat down at Boccia practise before going to sit down and watch a football match, one that the team that I was there to support lost.But the distance from the car that we traveled to the football match and the football ground was about 0.55 miles/just over half a mile. Then by the time I had got home from the match I ate my dinner, went for a little half hour jog, did my body test, had a shower, I did a 20 minute jog I decided to get to writing this as I'm thinking that I'll be having an about as lazy day for tomorrow (in steps), s I'm going skiing as well as to a boccia competition tomorrow, apparently.

But my form from today, in boccia, was half decent, seeing as the tea that I was captain of actually won the game today, 10-3. Pity that I only threw 1 maybe 2 of the balls that actually scored, and tomorrow it's going to be all  down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment