Thursday 8 February 2018

Day 1637

Day 1637;

Fifth day, fourth of skiing.

Breakfast: croissant (cherry jam).
Lunch: gnocchi.
Dinner:  2 of 4 courses (antipasti and first course).
Drinks: fruit juice and sprite.
Snacks: biscuits, apple, crackers.

Now today I have had fun skiing, and I have had some fun in a little quiz night. It was one that I actually knew some of the answers of also. The team that I was part of actually won the quiz out of the 3 teams that where there from our trip. 

So my dinner today was cut short as I had to go to the quiz, which the team I was part of actually did quite well, and I think I’ve roped myself into organising some kind of reunion in Manchester for the survivors of Pila 2018. But I’m guessing that we still have to survive it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment