Wednesday 7 February 2018

Day 1636

Day 1636;

Forth day, third with skiing, in Italy, today I haven’t had my BMI checked for 4 days now.

Breakfast: croissant, honey and an apple.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: 4 course meal.
Drinks: fruit juice and water.

But today a brain surgeon and I have got Mich’s Go-Pro working, so now he could film his own videos of skiing if he so wished. But no he doesn’t want to make films of his own adventure he wants Emu to film stuff for him, but Emu isn’t even in the same ski group as him.

Mart has been good today taking me off piste, for some short intervals, like the first time I stacked it today but then I didn’t stack it, as what happened was my ski instructor told me to duck under this rope so I did, what happened was the piece of rope was flailing around so I went into it to get myself garrotted, basically, so I had to limbo the rope on skis I got myself down pretty far after I had been garrotted by the rope so I managed to get myself free of the rope and the rope pinged up hitting Emu who had come behind me to help pity she arrived too late and just got walloped by the rope. But I was just skiing on unaware of her assistance offered. Until after the fact, of her getting walloped.


No comments:

Post a Comment