Tuesday 1 August 2017

Day 1486

Day 1486;

My BMI was up again today I think to 20.55 this time thought. 

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch:  I've forgotten.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of water.

Leith and Box hills were disappointing yesterday as I had thought they were supposed to be challenges, all you have to do for them both is put your bike in ridiculously low gears and then you just have to peddle your little heart out, or my black void, as that was what I did the day before yesterday, and our tandem actually overtook people on the climbs. But then there was people that shot up the hills like rockets along side of us but there was this man, that I have no idea of who he was, but he cycled up to us after we'd finished a hill, I'm thinking it was on a more flat piece of road, said to Mich you two just over took me on that hill. Which must have been something that's unheard of, as a tandem with not just one old bloke but two on it, overtaking a man on a normal bike up a hill. But it was easy as all I had to do on the back was just keep peddling I didn't have to worry about things that got in the way, I could have just sat back and enjoyed the ride if I could see while I was on it, that is. I can see the challenge that would be with going up it at a quicker speed, in higher gears, but no I went up it as fast as I could.

April was apparently the time that we found out about the cycle ride. So we had April, May, June and July in order to get ourselves fit for the ride. That was after getting the a tandem bike in December last year. so 8 months in total but the last 4 of them more intensive which was all leading up to that one day, but the next my next challenge is 1 of 500km over 4 days, so that is 125km per day, and I've got 14 months to prepare for the challenge, as it is happening in September of 2018. But we could redo the current challenge to see if we can improve our time next year. 

Now it was today that I completed level (chapter/episode) 4 on Resident Evil: Revelations. I think that it was today that Allergy excelled GM's expectations on her with a bonus on the result, in her university degree thingy, I think, which wasn't hard to do from Allergy's perspective as her just getting into university exceeded GM's expectations of her, according to Allergy at least. 

But there is another thing that Prudential Ride London want me to do, which is actually 2 things, as they wold like me to become a Classic or Classique or something similar, which is basically a triathlon but not in one sitting thing, as it is set up so I have done the cycle so I should now have to do a big swim and then the marathon, but I have no idea of the order that they have to be done in if there is even any order that they should have to be done in. But I know that Emu has already done the Marathon, so I wonder if her and C would like to borrow the tandem to have a go at the cycle ride, then she'll just need to get the swim done in order to become a classic, isn't a classic a type of chocolate bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment