Tuesday 15 August 2017

Day 1500

Day 1500;

20.24 was my BMI for today I had gone up a pound, it could be that I am finally gaining muscle, but more likely it's the fish finger curry.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, bread + butter, banana and apple.
Dinner:fish finger curry, croquet potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mug of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 150ml mug of pear NA cider, 1 300ml mug of mixed fruits of NA cider and 1 150ml mug of mixed fruits NA cider.
The NA before cider means nonalcoholic not that it's not applicable.

Today the fruit squash I had was especially foul, it may have been as it had already been carted something like 40.2 miles around the county, earlier today. As we had been on Mich's tandem to go to a little coffee shop, but I don't drink coffee for a start, and I didn't know where we were going until we arrived at the coffee shop otherwise I may have been able to get my friend who lives out there to visit the place sp I could have had a little meet up with my friend around the time that I was there.

But then after we had returned from our cycle Mich had some new cycling shoes to try out, they work extremely well but the thing with them is that not with me. As they work in sticking Mich's/my feet to the peddles, they're easy enough to get your feet out of also. But the thing that doesn't work with them is the fact that Mich told me not to get my feet detach the shoes when we stated that ride around the housing estate, as I couldn't get my feet back attached to the bike, so I was just peddling away it was working extremely well, even Mich was admitting that it was the best idea of his, regarding the bike- as he was saying that he had nothing to do but sit there and steer, and we were traveling quicker than ever, or something like that, but the problem came when we stopped and I was still heeding Mich's instructions from before the ride, which were don't remove your feet from the peddles so I didn't and now I'm realising that was a mistake, as what happened was the bike stopped and Mich was getting off of the bike. What happens to a stationary bike? It falls over, and the bike did fall over with me strapped to it, but for future reference when the bike stops untrack your feet from the peddles and put them onto the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment