Friday 25 August 2017

Day 1510

Day 1510;

20.08 again now today I was lazy as we only went on a small cycle in the morning, which was first to the post office then it was to GM's house, she was acting weird today and she understood me, as I was attempting to ascertain weither she wantrf the radio on or not, as I was thinking that the radio can have a soothing effect on people that are ill, but anyway by the time that Mich walked back into the room she said to him then she thought I was asking her if she wanted me to put the radio on for her. And I was.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (black, green and purple), banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese with ham omelette and 2 fruity pastries.
Dinner: pie, peas, potato and I have forgotten the rest.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juices, 1 450ml bottle of nonalcoholic cider and I've forgot what I had to drink with lunch.

Also yesterday I played a bit on the NES classic mini, I played on 1 game which I currently have forgotten's name, the second was the original Legend of Zelda, then the third was Super Mario Bros, but the first I'm thinking was Ice Climbers, and while I was playing through it I found myself struck by a question, my question was, "Why does the character have to climb up through the ice, what is the purpose? and what is that thing that the bird is carrying up o the end point of the levels? As it looks like a Jelly bean." so I used the internet, the wonderful contraption that your probably viewing this on. on, it I got to level 6.

But today as well as going on that small cycle around the town, I also went to the gym, as Mich was too busy caring for GM too take me out on another cycle, Instead I went with Tini to the gym but it wasn't an hour bike ride today it was a Wednesday gym routine not this Wednesday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment