Friday 11 August 2017

Day 1496

Day 1496;

20.54 was my BMI today so it was another improvement, but it doesn't feel that way.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I think it was a ham sandwich but other than that I can't remember.
Dinner: ham, eggs, chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I attempted my new cycling routine for on the cycling machine, it's a little routine which takes 10 minutes to go through it once, as in you start off at resistance level 10 for 4 minutes, then you go up to level 20 for 3 minutes, then up to 30 for 2 minutes before finally going for the final 1 minute at level 40, and I just have to repeat that simple little sequence for however many 10 minutes I am doing my cycle on the machine. Which for today was 3 times with a 6 minute level 10 cool down at the end, but I should be on having 5 attempts at it but Tini was in a bit of a rush today so those were the breaks on the exercise bike for today. But I noticed some concerning results on my fit meter after I had loaded it onto my Wii this evening, it showed me that after I had done the first 10 minutes I had slowed down and was only getting back up to speed around the 10 minute mark for each one after. I should really sort my act out, I want to be seeing my fit meter have me in the red from start to finish for the next ride I do on the exercise bike.

Congratulations to Arsenal for managing to come from behind on 2 separate occasions in their first league match of the season to beat Leicester City 4-3, as they initially scored in the first 90 seconds of the match, so I was thinking that was it the game was over. But then Leicester scored a goal before the end of the fifth minute so I was thinking that they could have a game on there, then before halftime the score was 1-2 Leicester had taken the lead, but then in added time onto the end of the first half Arsenal managed to get an equaliser, the score was 2-2 at half time. Second half stated, Leicester City drew first blood by getting their noses ahead the score was 2-3, then it was in 2 of the remaining minutes of the game when Arsenal scored twice to crush Leicester City's hopes of starting the new season with a win, or even a point, as Arsenal steal all 3 of the points. But one of the commentators said that one of the Arsenal goals was because of a deliberate handball, but the referee didn't catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment