Tuesday 22 August 2017

Day 1507

Day 1507;

2My BMI today was 20.49 or there about, and in steps for time up until I tested my body I had 9808 so I should only need 192 more to reach my target, of which I utterly flunked at yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread), grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: sausages in Yorkshire pudding, mashed potato, carrots, peas, some funny vegetable which I cannot remember the name of and a Cadbury's pot of joy.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 2 300ml mugs of dandelion and burdock, some more of a bottle of Lucozade sport (orange) and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now what I have been doing today was going to London for some more rat poison injections into my face, in order to allow me the ability to see better, well rat poison gets injected into some of my muscles in order to weaken them so my opposite muscles have a chance to put up a fight against the closing muscles apparently, if I heard that correctly.

I have been for a small walk around London today, as it was only from the tube stations to the hospital today instead of as it usually is, if my memory serves me well, that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment