Thursday 17 August 2017

Day 1502

Day 1502;




Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sausages in Yorkshire pudding, carrots, potatoes, Fry's Turkish delight and strawberries + cream.
Dinner: cheesy topped bread roll filled with ham, porkpie, cookie and something else.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and water, 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mugs of fruit squash.

Today I have gone to the gym, I was supposed to be on the bike for an hour, but Tini cut it short, as I had been on it for just over 9 minutes when I accidentally hit the stop button and by the time that I had reset it up I started it off at level 40, for 1 minute, then it was back to the usual routine for the remaining 50 minutes of the cycle which included 4 more of the 10 minute sections, 4 minutes at level 10, 3 minutes at level 20, 2 minutes at level 30 before finally going up to level 40 for the final minute. Then a 10 minute cool down, but Tini was tapping her wrist as I had just done my final 4 minute cycle at level 10so I had got into my final 3 minutes at level 20, so I continued on my cycle, and I had only got to partway through the fourth minute of my cool down before Tini was unattaching my hand from the machine.

So Tini and Mich were talking about the two of them going somewhere the two of them I think it included some fancy dress element also, but it is an over night thing and Allergy's working on that night or something, so they're wanting to ship me off to Emu's. Just as I'll need feeding a meal, but I said that Tini could simply just teach me how to cook, again all I will need is to set up a load of reminders with instructions like remove food from oven, but then Tini has said that my hand is too dogey basically. Which I could get around by using some adjustments or whatever the things that help cripples out in the kitchen.

I know that they may cost a bit of money but didn't I get that considerable amount from GM and GD, the other day?

No comments:

Post a Comment