Wednesday 23 August 2017

Day 1508

Day 1508;

20.24 was my body tests result, down on yesterday's result. Now it could have been as I didn't manage to make my goal for steps neither yesterday or today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: tomato pasta, cheese, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and some chocolate.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 3 300ml mugs of dandelion burdock.

Now today I have got onto the exercise bike at the gym and I have done another one those 5 10 minute intervals then a 10 minute cool down, then today I have seen an excellent product it's a thing that's similar to an exercise bike but it generates electricity, positively similarly to all of those looney toons cartoons which had one party, usually the villain peddling away to power one of the machines, as the ad goes just 1 hour of peddling will get you a full days power, I would like a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment