Monday 28 August 2017

Day 1513

Day 1513;

20.31 was my BMI result for today, I went to the gym this morning I started off on the exercise bike, next up was some of the arm weight machines then it was a go on the lateral trainer.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I have forgot what I ate for mains but I had strawberries, banana and apple, for after.
Dinner: sweet +spur chicken, crocket potatoes and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk, 1 bottle of nonalcoholic cider, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of ginger beer.

Over the past few weeks I have been attempting to figure out Catholicism, isn't catholicism heretical? As they have some great, what seems to me at least, hero worship for Mary, the so called mother of Jesus. And as God is a jealous god, so if you even look at another one in slightly the wrong way you should be rotting in the ground before you even know what it is that you have done.

In the cricket today England managed to get up to 490 for 8, then they declared which gave them the whole of tomorrow and the final 6 overs of the day to play to attempt to bowl the Windies out, but the Windies managed to post the score of 5 without loss, in their 6 overs, so they need to get 316 runs in the final day of the test in order to beat the English, now it's possible. So come on you Windes.

No comments:

Post a Comment