Thursday 10 August 2017

Day 1495

Day 1495;

Today my BMI was up to 20.41, which is better than it has been for the last few, weeks or days, I cannot remember. Much like my lunch.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, black grapes and apple.
Lunch: as inferred above I have forgotten.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, potatoes, apple pie, rum and raisin ice cream and finally some Vianetta.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice with water.

Today I have been out on a little cycle, which was after I had completed a little row on the rower. The row itself was only 20 minutes in length, I'm wondering how I'd fare on a real row boat, with me actually rowing it? My right arm is a bit of a problem, so I may have to row one of the boats that you have to share the rowing duty with another, you know like on those big Viking longboats how they land the boat, on the beach of the land that they're conquering. They have the Viking warriors lined up on either side of the deck heaving the oars in and out of the water, until they get far enough out at sea before they erect the sails. Or is that just in my mind that those circumstances happened?

Anyway on the cycle today we managed to average 12mph exactly for the first 5 miles then the next 5 we were slightly behind pace, but then for the 3rd 5 we managed to get it quite a bit quicker and then we went homeward. Today 

No comments:

Post a Comment