Sunday 20 August 2017

Day 1505

Day 1505;

My BMI was 2.18 and I had done 17983 steps before my weigh in.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread), grapes (green, purple and black), a slice of fruit cake and a slice of batten burg.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, Yorkshire pudding and strawberries + cream.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have enjoyed another small cycle it was in a part of the country of which I am alien to. So even if I could see for the majority of the cycle I wouldn't have recognised it. Also today in the Premier League Chelsea managed to score all 3 of the goals in their derby match against Tottenham Hotspur but one of them was an own goal so they could only win by 1-2 at Wembley, as Wembley is the Hotspur's home ground for this season, I wonder if the football team that I support manage to get through to the FA cup round where it's against Premier League opponents and they get drawn away at Chelsea, will that be played at Wembley? I would imagine so but wouldn't it be like going to the final before you've  managed to get to the final? The stands woul be less full than today's match, for sure, and today it wasn't even full, even though the two clubs that were there were the two top clubs of last season. Also they are both local clubs to Wembley, as both of the clubs are based in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment