Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 1504

Day 1504;

20.46 was my BMI today which was up by point nil/naught/zero two.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheesy topped half roll, I have forgot whatever I had with it but I remember that I had some grapes (green, purple and black).
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 bottle of non alcoholic cider (I think it was something like lemon flavoured).

Then today I did another little exercise bike cycle in the gym early on, then later on we went on a 2.5 mile cycle around a small bit of the town that I live in. In the meantime I don't know what I did minus eating my lunch.

The workmen arrived today, Manchester United won again, by a score of 0-4. But Arsenal lost today against Stoke, so you play one week against a team that that has actually won the league more recently than you but then you were play your next game and you lose a game which would probably be another 0-4 match for Manchester United, or a target game for that score.

No comments:

Post a Comment