Monday 21 August 2017

Day 1506

Day 1506;

0.11 I think was my BMI of today and in steps for today I only did a low amount before the weigh in, it was something like 58088, but today I went to the gym.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and sausage roll.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, roast potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and some of a bottle of Lucozade sport (orange).

Today I have of gone to the gym for another one hour ride on the exercise bike, which I was going up to level 40 for 1 minute in every 10 minutes, level 30 for 2 minutes, level 20 for 3 minutes and starting at level 10 for 4 minutes. Which was fun, especially as I mucked up a bit on the fifth and final one before going onto the final 10 minute cool down. But then I did an extra 5 minutes at 10 for 1 minute, 20 for 1 minute, 30 for 1 minute then 40 for 2 minutes, as I thought that was what Tini asked me to do last week, but alas it wasn't to be. At the gym today there young girl who looks like another girl that I used to know, as her hair is the same, it's an almost white blonde, but her face isn't quite correct to be the girl that I knew from school.

There was another goal for Rooney today in his new Everton shirt to make him up to 2 goals this Premier League season. In the match between Manchester City and Everton, of which the final score was 1-1 but the team that was many of the people that actually know stuff about football, more then me, were tipping to win the Premier League (Manchester City) was actually trailing to Everton for the majority of the second half before getting that equaliser to rob 2/3 points from Everton.

No comments:

Post a Comment