Monday 14 August 2017

Day 1499

Day 1499;

20.15 was my BMI today it was saying that my weight was something like 10 stone 9 or 9 stone 10, I'm unsure of which, the numbers get muddled up in my head.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich, fruit cake bar and Aero mint mousse.
Dinner: chicken, macaroni cheese, purple grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have gone downstairs to eat my breakfast before going back upstairs in order to get myself dressed and I have watched a load of stuff on the internet, before I went back downstairs for lunch but I cannot remember if i did brush my teeth after eating my breakfast, but I think I have done, there's only one way to be sure. It is by brushing my teeth again after I have eaten my lunch.

Now I have just eaten my lunch so I still have my pots to clear away after, but I'm going to brush my teeth and get ready for the gym before that. Now I had brushed my teeth and I had been getting changed into my gym stuff when Tini messaged me telling me that she'd arrive soon so I had to get myself ready for the gym immediately which meant that I had no time to get my pots cleaned up. But never worry when Tini arrived home she just dumped them all in the washing up bowl which isn't a way to get them clean unless you use Tini's logic. Anyway I just had to get my gloves on before heading off to the gym, so I did and we did go the gym. I did a 50 minute cycle before a 10 minute cool down. Next week tin has stated that I'm going to be doing a 55 minute cycle, which should mean an 11 minute cool down. I'm excited.

My gym instructor told Tini that I needed to eat a lot of protein, like chicken and pasta, in order to build up the strength in my legs. But then here was me, myself and I thinking I know I only managed to lift 125kg on the leg press machine the other day, but it's never been my legs that I've had a problem with, which maybe  as I was demonstrating back when they had to lock me into those wheelchairs otherwise I'd run away from them back in rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment