Saturday 12 August 2017

Day 1497

Day 1497;

BMI for today was 20.41 again, and I had a relatively lazy day today, with the extent of my exercise done today will probably be the little bit of walking that I did and the 11 or so many minutes I did on the rower.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: burger and chips.
Dinner: cheese sandwich (while bread) and 1 Aero mint mousse.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

As the premier league started yesterday with the fantastic 7 goal extravaganza which saw Arsenal steal the 3 points away from Leicester City, on the second day of the season even though there hasn't been as many goals in a single game there has been close, with an epic 6 goal game coming up in Watford vs Liverpool the final score was 3-3 and then half time humiliation for the previous years champions as they were down by 3 goals at half time but they managed to get 2 goals in the second half to make it Chelsea 2-3 Burnley, that score line has 5 goals to make it the second highest scoring game of the day, in the Premier League of the day (and 3rd of the year so far). So it has almost been the complete opening weekend of the Premier League just 2 more games to be played, and does anyone think that the 7 goals in 1 game will be beaten, by either of the games that are to be played tomorrow? Of which the games are Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United vs West Ham United.

Now I'm going to try a row on my row today I got up to 12:05, so that should mean that I have done an about 11:45 minute row today on the rower I don't know any of the other stuff that I got today on the rower as it was dark in the area of the house that the rower is in, and I know that I probably should have looked earlier/when I turned the light on, but I didn't, now I know that I could turn the light back on, but I'm not going to as I just don't care that much.

But today I went to watch the football team that I support actually play a game, goalless in the first half, but the team that I was there to support had the best chances of the half, I even thought I saw one of the opposing team hand the ball just, outside of the penalty area, well the incident in question happened when a player on the team that I was supporting kicked the football towards the goal, then an opposing player that was on his way to the player that kicked the ball his back leg was in the penalty area but his arm and hand was outside of the are when the ball struck his hand which took it away from it's intended destination, but the referee didn't notice any foul play so I must have been mistaken. But the second half started, the team that I support was terrible until they went a goal behind then they started playing. Pity that it takes the other team to score before they start actually trying to win it, as they managed to get a goal back before full time. So the end result was 1-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment