Sunday 6 August 2017

Day 1491

Day 1491;

20.05 was my BMI for today, which may have been as I went out on a little (well I think it was 27.something mile cycle.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: forgotten.
Dinner: beef (I think), carrots, peas, potatoes and something else but I have forgot what it was now.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Locally, to where I live they have got a little cycling tour, which is split up into 3, 1 tiny cycle only something like 30miles which we could have done this afternoon within 3 hours, the second cycle was something like 60miles which is a bit more respectful then the third is about 120miles long and Mich has already ruled that cycle out. But I am still looking for someone to steer the tandem from London to Paris for me, I will try to make sure that you aren't having to do much to the peddles, so you just have to concentrate on the steering. This afternoon we also went on a small cycle, as I have already stated in this blogpost, we set an average speed of 13.5mph today.

Also today, I think that I have watched some more of a Spider-Man cartoon, wasn't Gwen Stacy in it towards the beginning? But now she's been replaced by Mary Jane, but the Green Goblin has only just appeared so she couldn't have gone too soon as her afair with Norman Osborn/Green Goblin still hasn't happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment