Tuesday 8 August 2017

Day 1493

Day 1493;

20.18 was my BMI for today,

Breakfast: cereal, banana and purple grapes.
Lunch: forgotten what I ate.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, fish fingers, purple grapes, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

What have I done today? I'm unsure of what I have done for the majority of today but I know that I have been doing some more of my bike hill training at the gym today and I've worked out where I was mucking up, which had me doing more of 4 minutes at the end on level 40 instead of one and a quarter minutes, before doing my 9 minutes cool down. But Tuesday afternoons at least while there's no school on, which maybe the reason why it has rained quite a bit today, I have only seen 3 women in the gym today the rest of us were all men. Now it could be that man come  out to the gym to get away from the children, that are home as school finished something like a week ago, which could means that the women are left at home to stop the children from burning there homes down.

Both are important, but the woman's job is more, if you asked me, which you didn't, so I should probably shut-up (or stop typing) now.

No comments:

Post a Comment