Sunday 13 August 2017

Day 1498

Day 1487;

Today I lost a bit more weight, so my BMI was down by point zero three to 20.38.

Breakfast:  cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potato and tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

On my row today I have done 172 strokes burnt 554 calories covered 2.6km within 10 minutes or there about. But I know that I did that in the afternoon of today as after I had done my row, I started to watch Deadpool again, it's still an excellent film. Probably my favourite superhero film, I know it's not a superhero film exactly, but it has got 2 superheroes in, which aren't the main focus of this film but they were there to to be used as jokes as well as having a side but crucial role to play in the film.

But there was at least 2 stoppages within my viewing of Deadpool, today, the first was when I went to eat my dinner and the second was when I went to do my weigh in. But Deadpool is a great film you should really get to watch it, if you're old enough that is. 

Now I forgot to put into this post a short rundown of the scores in the Premier League, and the goals don't seem to have dried up as their was 6 goals scored today in 2 matches. The first was a 0-2 game between Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur, meanwhile the second was a 4-0 thumping by Manchester United on West Ham United, which is enough to put Manchester United into top spot of the Premier League after all of the teams have played one match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment