Wednesday 30 August 2017

Day 1515

Day 1515;

20.11 was my BMI today and today I have had my Wednesdaily gym session at the gym, which I have realised is quite an redundant thing to type.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and strawberries.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread), grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: pie, peas, carrots, potatoes and some lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 150ml mug of ginger-beer, 1 300ml mug of Pepsi max and 1 450ml bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

So basically today I have got up, gone downstairs to eat breakfast, I've changed into my gym attire, I've been to the gym, returned from the gym, i have had a shower, I have eaten my lunch, and from then on I can't remember what I have done.

Except from read Genesis 38 as it is interesting. As the story goes, there is a man called Er who pissed off God, so God killed him, and then Er's father had to give her to his second son to procreate and to continue Er's line (even if it wouldn't be genetically Er's line of decent), but the second one was pulling out before emulation so then they couldn't procreate but they were having sex, and so the Lord knocked off the second son. So this man had 4 sons to start with and thanks to God he only has one left so he was mulling over giving the wife to the third son, and then his wife died. So the woman takes off her clothes and puts a mask on, something to do with the prostitutes of the time and she hooks the old man and he gets her pregnant, then some time later the woman is about to get burnt for prostitution and when she reveals who the father would be of this unborn child was the old man just goes it'll be fine ,and then waves the pyromaniacs on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment