Thursday 24 August 2017

Day 1509

Day 1509;

20.08 was my BMI today, which is disappointing low especially seeing as I went to the gym today and I went on the exercise bike for an hour, which I was hoping to bulk up my leg muscles, but no luck.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (black, green and purple), banana and apple.
Lunch: I've forgotten.
Dinner: pie, peas, carrots, butternut squash, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 about 450ml bottle of non alcoholic cider.

Now today I have been to the gym and I have been doing the usual thing in the gym, of which I thought was that cycle, on the exercise bike, which was supposed to go up to 55 minutes before a 11 minute cool down, as I was thinking which was the second day that I have thought that, in my memory at least, only to be let down before the end of the bike ride.

My friend didn't show up today he missed both of the busses today, I wonder how he managed to miss both of the busses, especially not that both of the busses came to his town, I get that you can miss a bus let's just say that you didn't wake up at your alarm, but then another one comes around an hour later, so I'm guessing that he either forgot that he was coming over or that he slept until about 15:00 as he finally corresponded with me just after that time. But Tini was in a strop for him not turning up, I'm guessing, as she could have gone to school if she had known that he wasn't going to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment