Tuesday 29 August 2017

Day 1514

Day 1514;

I got 20.24 today as a BMI my weight was something like 62kg today also.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries and apple.
Lunch: chip sandwich and I can't remember what else if any I ate.
Dinner: pasta meatballs and strawberry + apple pie.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 400ml bottle of Lucozade sport (Brazilian Guava), 1 450ml bottles of nonalcoholic cider and 2 300ml mug of fruit juice. 
Snack: 1 raspberry truffle chocolate thing.

Today I have been to the gym in the morning then I got back home from the gym and I started rowing on the rowing machine. So today at the gym I did have a go on the cycling machine, but it was only a 30 minute session, with 6 minute cool down, as Tini had to go out with Allergy today, so Allergy took me to the gym today and then after 36 minutes at the gym I returned home and was told by Tini that I had to get on the rower for another 30 minutes as Tini won't be taking me back to the gym later on today, which was contry to my understanding of the situation. So I sat down on the rower and I started to row it was for 10 minutes, then I took a break and I had some of my Lucozade, then it was another 10 minute row before another Lucozade break, before doing my third 10 minute row to get me upto the correct time spent on the rower.

But in sport today the Windies beat England for the first time in 17 years in England. I think that the British no.1 female tennis players was knocked out of the US open and Froome keeps the leaders jumper in the Vuelta.

No comments:

Post a Comment