Friday 18 August 2017

Day 1503

Day 1503;

20.64 or something like that, anyway I had a lazy day what a difference a day makes, as yesterday when I was to do my body test I only had to do less than 100 steps to make it up to my daily goal of, 10000, so I made sure to cover the steps necessary to reach my goal, of which I did. But thanks to my lax attitude for the last 24 hours i had only done just over 200 steps for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheesy topped roll with cheese, Quavers and something I've forgotten.
Dinner: fish + chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today was a disappointing day for me as the most exercise I got today was in me flying a kite, which was fun but we went to the seaside to play with it. Which I am thinking good we can cycle over to the coast, but no we had to use the car which isn't too good for my head, just as going anywhere in the car isn't very good for my head. What happens to my head is similar to what happens to my head on boats, or as close as I can remember at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment