Wednesday 9 August 2017

Day 1494

Day 1494;

Today my BMI was 20.24, and my gym instructor, who was one year out on getting my age correct when he was asking another about how much I should be able to lift on the leg crunch weight machine thing last week, has just informed me that he's had some communication with a local cycling club, in his attempt to get me into the London to Paris cycle, which I want to do. As it's my next challenge according to the little pamphlet thing which came with the Prudential Ride London, which I have just done.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Lunch: I can't remember what I had for main course, purple grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and a doughnut.
Dinner: tomato pasta, bread and something that I forgot.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 doughnut.

So today I have been dragged out of the place of my abode to go to the shops, I was only told that I was going to look at some of the new iPads, as I'm unsure if I'd informed you or not that I'd broken my old one, I'm unsure as it may have effected me badly, in the past, still effects me a bit I think it may have something to do with the fact that me myself or I, actually broke a device which helps me to live, it's literally a life line to me. But I hadn't been told was that we were going out to collect an iPad for me, which may have been as I would have objected to the cost, as a new iPad does cost a fair bit of money which is worth more than me, but you could probably just say that a rock no a tacky little beach variety pebble is worth more than I, I wouldn't object you could probably find more things that you would actually like to do with it also, rather than with me.

Now as I had been to one shop to get that I was taken to another shop which was where I got myself some new shoes, so I just keep getting dragged further into debt today, don't I.

Then we went to the gym, which was where I started this blog post at, as I went to see my personal trainer today at no additional cost to the gym membership, but today I have devised myself a new training routine for the bike but let's not be having that until I actually get to have a go at it which I didn't today. Well what my personal trainer has done is he has got into contact with some of his contacts in a local cycling club and what he has said that he has said to it is that if they have one person that is interested in riding a tandem long distances, get into contact with me, basically.

Then after that I cannot remember what I have done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment