Sunday 27 August 2017

Day 1512

Day 1512;

My BMI for today was something like 20.28, and today I also managed to get more than 10000 steps done, which may have been as we have been on a 40mi tandem ride in the morning.

 Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: buffet lunch, banana, apple and grapes (black and purple).
Dinner: beef, carrots, peas, potatoes, strawberries and cream.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of ginger beer and 450ml in 2 mugs of fruit juice. 

So today we arrived home in time for the Grand Prix, and Mich asked me something about the ride but I can't remember what it was about as I was already bit irritated by Mich's untethering of his boots from the tandem. As I could support the bike and Mich, as I have been going to the gym over recent weeks, if not longer.

But also today Mr Hami won the Grand Prix, but then Liverpool also managed to beat Arsenal 4-0, which was a bit of a shock. Is Liverpool going to win the premier league this season? Well with a result like that I know it's still early on in the season but it's got them up to second place in the league, for the moment. Now within la Vuelta a EspaƱa Mr Chris Froome stamped his authority on the ride today as he won today's stage which further cements his place up front in la Vuelta.

No comments:

Post a Comment