Thursday 3 August 2017

Day 1488

Day 1488;;

I'm thinking that my BMI for today was 20,86 which may have been 20,68 but it could have been anything that's higher than yesterdays result but still in the 20's.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: coronation chicken sandwich, banana and something.
Dinner: pie, peas, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have had my friend around, and then I have been out on my tandem (which is the [original] tandem before Mich got himself one for the ride at the end of last month),  So my tandem is the off road tandem, but it has a nasty habit of breaking meanwhile Mich's tandem is one for only use on roads, and therefore pavements.

I hate me sometimes... I mean I hate me all the time but some times more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment