Monday 31 July 2017

Day 1485

Day 1485;

Now my BMI for today was up at 20.31.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I've forgotten.
Dinner: I've forgotten but I had some chocolate trifle for desert.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of milk and 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: banana.

Now I brushed my teeth and went to bed first thing today.
Next I woke went to the loo and washed my hands before scuttling back into bed.
Then I had reawakened to go downstairs and eat my breakfast.
I went back upstairs and I brushed my teeth, next I got myself dressed.
Which was before I went downstairs for my lunch, but before I played on my DS it was another attempt as Phantom Hourglass- the possessed Linbeck fight, I failed.
Then i had lunch and after lunch I have forgotten what I did until I went out for athletics when I was attempting to recreate the feeling that came with that surge of speed that happened 2 weeks ago, to little success.
Next up was the return to home when I ate my dinner, next up I did my weigh in.
Then I am thinking I drank my fourth 300ml mug of fruit juice, for today and I brushed my teeth.
So I'm now ready for bed, I've forgotten when I got myself changed back into Pyjamas, but I'm in them at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment