Monday 10 July 2017

Day 1464

Day 1464;

My BMI of the day was 21.41 again.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: nibbley bits of food and I've forgotten what I had for pudding.
Dinner: chicken,I've forgotten what else I ate, until pudding that is when I had the leftovers cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 250ml mug of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of Pepsi and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.

06:24 I've got up.
06:31 I went into the loo.
06:37 I've finished in the loo.
06:52 I've gone downstairs for breakfast. 
08:22 I have eaten my breakfast.
08:28 I've gone to the loo.
08:51 I've finished in the shower room, I went to the loo, washed my my hands, brushed my teeth and then I shaved.
09:17 Start getting dressed.
 09:48 I have got my boxers, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on, now all that's left is a pair of socks and to spray myself.
00:56 I have put my socks on.
10:00 I have just sprayed myself.
Today we have got the tiler around. He likes to howl, hum and whistle, along with the singing on his radio.
Then after the above we went out on a cycle only to the opposite side of the town that we live in and back it was only 5.7km but it may have taken us 17.22 minutes which was really slow.
11:06 We've been on a small cycle.
 I had a drink and I sat down in the lounge for about the next hour, when by about 12:12 I started playing on the Switch, Breath of the Wild.
It was about 14:00 when the tiler burst a pipe in the cloak room.
14:11 I had to turn the upstairs radiators off.
14:18 I got back to my play on Breath of the Wild, I started off by finding tingles top, as I had already found the other 2 pieces either yesterday or the day before, and I had found the Majora's Mask yesterday or the day before.
15:51 I topped playing on Breath of the Wild,I had found Midna's cap and the phantoms body armour, before the plumber left having fixed the tillers misplaced nail.
Then I went to the gym, in the gym today I made up for 1 of the gym sessions I have missed as I did a full work-out, which started on the lateral trainer then I did the 5 arm weights machines before finally going for a 15 minute cycle, I disappointed myself on the cycling machine, I only managed to get myself up to just over 20km/h, I was attempting my my cycle with the usual resistance level on (10) when Mich told me that I was going too slowly as 20 odd km/h so he told me to change the gears up, so I tried increasing the level to 20m but by the end it said that my level was only 19 at the higher level I only managed to get to 20km/h but my rate was more constant but my max speed had decreased.
17:54 I have been to the gym and I have had a mug of Ribena squash.
18:00 I have gone into the shower room.
18:30 I finished in the shower room, I went to the loo and I took a shower, I was plenty sweaty from my gym session.
18:46 I had changed into my pyjamas and sprayed myself with deodorant,
Oh yeah and that was on the news today, the last stronghold of the IS was taken back. Which was just after the British media were celebrating, at least I think, that ex-PM Tony Blair could get some charges brought against him due to his role, in the starting, of the war in Iraq.
About 20:00 I had my dinner to eat.
21:05 I finished my dinner.
21:16 I did my weigh in.
But then Mich also did his best weigh in, but Allergy refused, I don't know why, she's looking thinner now a days.
22:29 It's time for me to brush my teeth. 
I had decided against going to brush my teeth straight away and instead after I had gone to the loo and washed my hands, I went to drink my third mug of milk, which I had finished by 22:44.
22:46 I went to brush my teeth.
23:00 I had finished brushing my teeth, and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment